7/06/2011

Europeans by Yamandu

I am happy to introduce my friend Yamandu Roos from Amsterdam, a great photographer, an amazing person, who is traveling around Europe with his red peugeot making Europeans project.
Here is the website where you can check his work - YAMANDU.ORG
I was happy to meet the guy during his recent trip to Moscow. Here are some pics of me made by him just after we met.





























































That's what Yamandu writes on his website:
"...I often through the meaning of photography try to observe, allowing only the inhuman eye to capture what the heart sees. Wherever I am people and their surroundings fall subject to this third eye. Different places and faces have the ability to transform day-to-day living in an environment into the fuel of my imagination..."

Dig-dig-dig more and you can find a lot of interesting stuff on his website.








6 comments:

tell me