6/16/2011

CELINE resort 2012

Checking out the lookbook I get this feeling that the fabriques are also not going to be nice, as it was in FW11-12 show collection. Last time at the showroom even cashmere sweaters had a neopren lining.
Don't get me wrong, CELINE is one of my numberones, but i just don't understand why if you make clothes for strong intelligent woman it always have to be "wooden" materials.

I can wait to check out their showroom at the end of the month in Paris. I am not placing the order, but always excited to check out the collection.

My favourite outfits from CELINE resort 2012












































































I am not THAT crazy about the dress. But it looks like the iconic piese of the collection. You know what I
 mean - all the shootings and of course ADR)








































P.S. I love that they are adding more prints and colours. Maybe fushia is not the best decision after ss11 fashion shows and massmaket trends. But I still like it in the interpritation of Phoebe Philo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me